Buying and Selling Property
With our keen market awareness, we offer a service that is knowledgeable, straight forward and responsive.
Property is one of the most dynamic of all legal disciplines; the market seeming to be in a constant state of change. That’s why it’s important that clients are able to call on the services of a firm with its finger on the pulse of the property market.
We maintain a keen market awareness at all times, offering a service that is knowledgeable, straightforward and responsive to the needs of individual clients.
Because every client’s property is different, every marketing plan we create is different too. By focusing exclusively on what matters to our clients, we’re able to secure the best possible deal, every time.
Looking for an estate agent to sell your house or flat?
Whatever type of residential property you require to advertise for sale, we offer:
- A free pre-sale valuation followed by a detailed marketing report
- Competitive fees
- Experienced sales valuers, negotiators and viewing panel
- Excellent property advertising opportunities in Solicitors’ Property Centres and Websites ( including ESPC ), and national property portals.
- High quality sales brochures
- Eye-catching For Sale boards
- Proactive selling and targeted marketing throughout the sales period
- Use of technology to streamline the sale conveyancing processes once the property has sold
- Experienced property solicitors and staff
When it comes to buying residential property, our experience works hand-in-hand with our knowledge of current market trends to provide a conveyancing service of the highest quality.
Transactions are handled personally by one of our residential property solicitors, with the backing of an experienced team and the latest technology. Our excellent connections with highly experienced surveyors and other property specialists ensure that clients receive the best advice, on the right terms, at all times.
Need a solicitor to act for you in purchasing residential property?
- Experienced property solicitors, purchase negotiators, and property staff
- The benefit of in-house research on market trends and prices
- ESPC price checks
- Connections to the most experienced surveyors and property specialists throughout the country
- Use of technology to streamline the purchase conveyancing processes
- Connections with a leading firm of independent mortgage consultants to source the best mortgage